Social Media Hands on Day
Social Media Hands-on Day
For example, do you understand how to hyper-link, embed video and photos, and aggregate your content? If not, then why not consider in investing in a day’s training to ensure you are getting the most out of your computer? With the whole world going on-line, and more and more business being transacted via the social web, computer skills are vital in order to participate. Learning these skills will also play a part in future-proofing your business.
1-day workshop -
This day is for you if:
1. You want to learn how to use a rich text editor and add links and photographs to your content.
2. You want to learn profiles on social networking and media sites.
3. You want to learn how to add a photograph to your profile.
4. You want to learn how to add a photograph to an avatar.
5. You want to learn how to set up google reader.
6. You want to learn how to link your sites, so you only have to publish something once in order to distribute it to all of them.
7. You want to learn how to set up Seesmic ( for Twitter and FaceBook.
8. You want to learn how to embed video in your posts, blogs, website.
9. You want to set up: (including start to finish profiles)
- you tube
- google reader
This will take care of most of your on-line Social Media identities – words, pictures, video – and how to aggregate them all on the social web.
Sunday 11th April 2010 – Central London
Sunday 18th April 2010 – Central London
£140 plus VAT (£164.50)
Once you have paid please e-mail me with your preferred date. firstname.lastname@example.org